Monday, November 3, 2008

Moving to Chicago!

This month has been a whirlwind! We just found out that we are moving to a suburb outside of Chicago. Robert was promoted with his job, so we will be moving to Naperville in December. Robert also won the President's Club award for being one of the top 10 sales reps, which means we won a free, all inclusive trip to the Four Seasons in Nevis (an island in the Carribbean. We can't wait to go this April! Way to go, Robert! Moving out of the south will be a shock for me, I am sure, but I am sooooo excited! We went to Naperville to find a house and check out the suburb, and we absolutely fell in love! Naperville has amazing schools where I can get a great School Counseling job, and it has the greatest historic downtown district with a river running through the downtown, and lots of great shopping! We found a cute towhouse to rent for a year, while we sell our Memphis home. Naperville is soooo clean, safe, was just ranked as one of the top 3 cities in America, and is only 30 minutes from Chicago! So, we've got to start packing! It's going to be a crazy Christmas season! We are going to have a white Christmas in Chicago!

6 comments:

Conner said...

welcome to blogging!!! When's the official date for the move?

Mary said...

yes! i love bloggers!

Amanda MAC. said...

I am sooooooooo excited for you and Robert! What an accomplishment with winning Presidents Club--Go Robert! I am so happy that you guys have found a place to live in such a nice, clean , SAFE place! It will be a change from Memphis! I love you both and want to catch up soon. I have entered the blogging world too, but have to build my page a little bit more before I reveal it! hahaha its terrible! I love you and miss yoU!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

yay jenny! i hope ya'll have a safe move!

Jason and Leigha said...

Jenny,
Wow, so you got a blog and your are moving. I am so excited for ya'll. It sounds like a great place. Road Trip!! :)

Love,
Leigha

Unknown said...

Congrats on your move and wedding! I love Chicago!